Windows x64 | File size: 43.23 MB
Perfectly Clear Workbench is an application that uses Athentech's Perfectly Clear image correction libraries and is made available to demonstrate the capabilities of the Perfectly Clear processing libraries, face detection library and to allow a quick export of the processing settings for use.
One of the key features in Workbench is the ability to "export to API" when saving a Preset. This allows you to make image corrections in Workbench and tune the settings to match your style and correction needs. Then, you can quickly export these settings to a text file - ready to be copy / pasted into your source code with our image correction SDK.
What's New in Perfectly Clear WorkBench 3:
1. Beautiful new interface
2. New image correction tools:
a. Preprocessing section for Input Looks and "Image Ambulance" for manual exposure corrections
b. "Face Aware" exposure for more accurate auto-exposure corrections in portraits and group photos
c. Black Point tool to deepen blacks
d. New Color Vibrancy tool to complement our previous "Vibrancy" control (now renamed to Color Restoration)
e. Sky and Foliage enhancements
3. Existing tools have been improved:
a. Added strength sliders to Light Diffusion and Vibrancy for better control
b. Better 'color pickers' for Skin Tone and Blush adjustments
4. Manually identify faces that are not detected automatically
5. One-click to zoom to individual faces
6. Modify facial regions to provide the best corrections
8. Much improved preset management
Supported Image Formats:
Perfectly Clear requires RGB-formatted images in either 8 or 16-bit color depth. Any image file that Photoshop or Lightroom can open and convert to this format may be used in Perfectly Clear. Monochrome and CMYK images must be converted to RGB before using Perfectly Clear. RAW files must be opened through Adobe Camera RAW and loaded into Photoshop to be accessible to Perfectly Clear.
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64-bit only)
- 4 GB RAM or more
1. Perfectly Clear is Now A Stand-Alone Application!
2. Filmstrip for Easy Navigation
4. Visual Presets & LOOKs Preview
5. Manual Finishing Controls
6. Graduated Filters
7. Stylistic Vignette and Radial Filters
8. Robust Color Restoration
9. More Tint Removal Controls
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction